The Cornerstone Model
Cornerstone operates as a business cooperative where Advisors and Managing Partners are the key stakeholders. The business model is designed to leverage the power of a unified brand, provide cost efficient back office services, and attract entrepreneurial-minded independent business advisors. Our Advisors are independent contractors who deliver client engagements based on their area of expertise.
Team Mission Statement
1. Increase the value independent Advisors offer through:
- A unified brand and marketing collateral to support each team member's business development efforts
- A team approach to increase the value delivered to clients (Leverage the team's talents, experience and connections with Advisors who are committed to Cornerstone's Core Values and have proven they can meet client expectations)
- Collaborative monthly team meetings to help Advisors address issues & opportunities concerning business development and delivery
- The Performance Culture Employee Coaching & Performance Management System (A web based app designed to help clients create high performing teams through alignment, coaching and performance management)
- Efficient back office support (Accounting & on-demand admin support for business development and client delivery)
- Cornerstone's intellectual capital -- Advisor templates for workshops, proposals and client deliverables
2. Distribute income to those who create it:
- Sales - Trusted relationships and “rain makers” drive revenue and are rewarded with commissions.
- Delivery - Advisors who meet or exceed our client expectations are rewarded with high revenue splits.
Join the Cornerstone Team
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. If you've been an executive coach, have C-suite or business ownership experience, and think you would be a good full-time fit with the CORNERSTONE team we’d love to hear from you.
910.681.1420 or Email Us